- Daki wanted an efficient communication channel to engage their riders. Email, their primary channel, was underperforming with a ~15% open rate and important information wasn’t being read.
- It needed an automated process to collect the required rider information and efficiently handle the overwhelming amount of tickets to provide fast, timely, and effective support.
- Whatsapp API, the most popular conversational channel (99% read rate), for riders to easily use and engage with.
- Interactive and personalized bots to handle riders' questions, requests, and data collection.
- AI-enabled Natural Language Processing (NLP) to create “smart tags”, properly categorizing all rider interactions prior to sharing with agents to reduce the time per ticket.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications to anticipate the most common rider questions detected, such as salary and commissions.
"With Connectly we had 80% less rider issues thanks to their WhatsApp automation. I can't recommend it enough!"
COO & Founder at JOKR