- Lipigas wanted a higher engagement channel to reach their audience. Their old one-way communication channels, SMS & Email, were used to communicate promotional messages and discounts but had shallow engagement and read rates.
- It needed to automate its communications and selling process (mainly for B2B) to reduce operational costs, lost customers (mostly during after-hours), delays, and time per ticket.
- Purchase-on-WhatsApp solution allows customers to place an order via their favorite communication channel and authenticate their data. This gives 24/7 purchase availability, decreases delays, and improves the Customer Support team’s efficiency.
- WhatsApp interactive and automated campaigns to promote personalization and a two-way conversation with the customers, resulting in higher engagement, conversion rate, and better customer experience.
- AI-enabled Natural Language Processing (NLP) to better understand the customers by studying and predicting common inquiries while aiming to solve them instantly without needing an agent/person.